Container Kids Trail
Until Sunday 5 May
Hey kids, looking for some free fun around Wagga?! Complete the Container Exhibition Kids Trail and take home a free Container cookie*!
What to do
- Collect your free Kids Trail booklet from the Museum of the Riverina Historic Council Chambers site or the Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre
- Head to the Container exhibition (located behind the Visitor Information Centre on Tarcutta Street) and let the trail be your guide
- When you've enjoyed the exhibition and completed the Kids Trail, head back to either the Musuem or Visitor Information Centre to claim your free cookie*!
Discover how the humble shipping container revolutionised the way we live in this free, outdoor exhibition housed entirely in six 20-foot shipping containers. Find out more.
- Opening times: 10am to 4pm daily
- Dates: Until Sunday 5 May 2019
- Location: Behind the Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre, 183 Tarcutta Street
Museum Opening Hours
Visitor Information Centre Opening Hours
*One cookie per child who completes the Container Exhibition Kids Trail, while stocks last.