Pinhole Photography and Lumen Print Workshop
Take photos the old-school way at this one-day workshop. No smartphones needed.
Join documentary photographer and former Triple J/ABC radio journalist Elize Strydom and Charles Sturt University artist and photography lecturer James Farley in a lesson on pinhole photography and lumen printing.
The workshop will cover:
- Basic principles of photography
- How to make camera-less lumen prints
- Types of pinhole cameras available and how you can make your own
- How to load a camera in the darkroom
- Experimenting with exposing paper and watch them come alive as you develop your very own images in a dark room
- Date: Monday 21 January 2019
- Time: 9am to 3pm
- Cost: $15, including Eventbrite booking fee
- Venue: E3 art space, Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
- What to bring: Please bring along lunch, note paper and a pen. Other materials will be supplied, no experience needed.
- Age range: Suitable for ages 13 to 17.