Container School Holiday Kids Trail
Saturday 13 to Sunday 28 April
Hey kids, looking for some free school holiday fun around Wagga?! Complete the Container Exhibition Kids Trail in the school holidays and take home a free Container cookie*!
What to do
- Collect your free Kids Trail booklet from the Museum of the Riverina Historic Council Chambers site or the Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre
- Head to the Container exhibition (located behind the Visitor Information Centre on Tarcutta Street) and let the trail be your guide
- When you've enjoyed the exhibition and completed the Kids Trail, head back to either the Musuem or Visitor Information Centre to claim your free cookie*!
Discover how the humble shipping container revolutionised the way we live in this free, outdoor exhibition housed entirely in six 20-foot shipping containers. Find out more.
- Opening times: 10am to 4pm daily
- Dates: Saturday 2 February to Sunday 5 May 2019
- Location: Behind the Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre, 183 Tarcutta Street
Museum Opening Hours
Visitor Information Centre Opening Hours
*One cookie per child who completes the Container Exhibition Kids Trail between Saturday 13 April and Sunday 28 April, while stocks last.